I Love Brunch - 15 September
This workshop experience is a little different but who doesn't love brunch and
bottomless bubbles? Come join us for a high tea style brunch and ring carving
session at Bolton Road Collection where DJ Abby Nurock will be keeping the vibe
flowing all morning long.
What: This is all inclusive of a ring carving workshop, your very own silver ring,
bottomless bubbles, a high tea style brunch along with a welcome cocktail, Vinyl
DJ Abby Nurock, as well as the casting and cleaning of your creation at R1,500.
When: Saturday, 15 September. 9am - 12:30pm
Where: Bolton Road Collection. Cnr Bolton Rd and Jan Smuts Ave, Rosebank.
Buy tickets HERE and not through our website
How it works:
1. Receive a piece of special jewellers wax and begin carving your own
2. Indulge in this experience and let your creative juices flow. But most of
all, have fun!
3. Your design will be sent off to be cast and finished professionally. This
will take a maximum of 3 weeks
4. Unbox the product of your creativity!
What can you expect from this workshop experience?
- Learn about the art of lost wax casting
- Develop wax carving techniques
- All tools will be supplied
- Wax width approximately 4-5mm
- No experience needed
Should you wish to customise your ring even further, have a look at the
Made By Extras Menu:
- Yellow or rose gold plating: + R500
- To carve a second ring: + R600
- Wide ring upgrade to 7-8mm: + R400
- Wide ring upgrade to 10-11mm: + R800
- Setting is dependent on the size and shape of the stone as well as the type of setting: From +R100 (stones to be quoted pre-setting)
- Engraving: From +R200 (quote design dependent)
Please have a look at our Terms & Conditions here